Skoda....

this one's seem surprisingly good unlike the previous generations.
still!! i wanna see results,proof.
head to head battles against rival cars.
its a really nice piece of metal,but the four rings a still better.

I drove the Superb Greenline Diesel for a week, and apart from the crappy 115bhp it was a lovely car to drive and the quality inside the cabin was almost as good as VW. You notice they have finally redesigned that horrible Indian head dress badge too....My Mate pal's family own a Skoda garage in Holland, and the Skoda car sales were up 30% on previous years on Superbs, Yetis and the like.....I would defo consider one....but my Mrs is a total badge snob and refuses to entertain the idea.....every cloud.....hehehe

Cheers
A

I used to sell skodas a few years ago and the now current superb had just come out. The fabia and roomsters were a little plasticy inside but still very well screwed together.

the Octavia was awesome and the superb a quality barge.

i had mainly octys as demos back then but had a old shape superb for a while too. 2.5 v6tdi full sports leather and all the toys! It was brilliant and the rear leg room beat the a6 easily.

they have recently bought the Rapid name back into play. Shame they didn't bring back the rear engine and rwd with it though!

my dad has a 2nd gen octy 1.9TDI and its just weak. the way it sits on the road crappy handling, the interior is quality/design wise miles behind any audi I've seen, generaly the look of the car is kinda tacky. and most importantly the the above mentioned 115 bhp TDi engine is simply not powerful enough considering the size,weight of the car.My dad is happy with it I hate it /tease him all the time :d
well each to their own i guess :DDDD

my dad has a 2nd gen octy 1.9TDI and its just weak. the way it sits on the road crappy handling, the interior is quality/design wise miles behind any audi I've seen, generaly the look of the car is kinda tacky. and most importantly the the above mentioned 115 bhp TDi engine is simply not powerful enough considering the size,weight of the car.My dad is happy with it I hate it /tease him all the time :d
well each to their own i guess :DDDD

Hehehehe you cruel Son you......you could do him a favour and buy him a DTUK tuning box for Father's day and put a smile back on his puss!