Navigation Plus and Iphone integration

l33eth

Reaction score
Hi all, Im picking up my new motor on Saturday, a 2007 A4 Avant, 2.0 TDI 170 SLine. It has the navigation plus system but I dont think its got a line in(may be wrong) for iphone playback.

Are there any decent kits that will allow me to see music tracks listed on my iphone through the car displays? Im guessing that the phone book etc will be there automatically as its already got bluetooth??

Any help appreciated

Lee

Its probably got a mk1 rns-e unit fitted now, the AMI system can be fitted which would allow the iphone to show up on the rns head unit & dis, but, you need the newer mk2 rns for this to work, not a cheap setup, but works very nicely.

I supply/fit these systems if of interest, PM me if it takes your fancy :)

Its probably got a mk1 rns-e unit fitted now, the AMI system can be fitted which would allow the iphone to show up on the rns head unit & dis, but, you need the newer mk2 rns for this to work, not a cheap setup, but works very nicely.

I supply/fit these systems if of interest, PM me if it takes your fancy :)

Thanks for the reply. What distinguishes the 2 systems? Alternatively how can I link up a basic audio in from the iPhone to the system?

thanks again

Better res screen, sdhc compatibility, ami compatibility, faster cpu & yes you can add auxin to either.

Thanks, how would I know the difference between the two units? Is there an oem adapter for line in and if so do you supply?

I don't supply auxin leads I'm afraid, only supply/fit most systems.

Check the firmware under car, if it says 0450 or above, then its a mk1, mk2 only goes upto 0220 of late & I doubt its got a mk2 tbh.

Have you any knowledge of the Dension bt pro systems as a work around for music playback?

Seems a decent enough product, as long as it fulfils your requirements :)