Car pricing need some help

Andie0

Reaction score
I am looking for some help on pricing my car as i have looked on auto trader and piston heads and prices seem to vary massively!

i want to sell my audi, gutted really but just cant see me taking it further than it has gone without throwing serious money at it so am wanting to find out what sort of price you guys reckon would be good!

It is a 2004 audi a4 s line 190 bex akoya silver immaculate in every respect from interior to ex. Has 89000 miles on it and has fsh?

it is the fwd version so i no it will be worth a little less than the quatroo

what you guys think?

I recently purchased an A4 S-Line (190) 2004 with 64k on the clocks non Quattro for £4.9k. Has full service history bar the last two. My car is totally standard and for some your modifications may put them off a little but for others they will not. Just don't hope that your mods will bump the price up a bit, sadly that isn't how it works hence highly modified cars usually end up being broken as the owner recovers more money from doing this.

Your car will be worth what the person buying it is willing to part with. Just set your price up a bit and be prepared for people to haggle.

I was going to put it up for 4300? As is literally immaculate not a scratch on it, i have raised the suspension and softened it as to give a as standard ride so shudnt be too evident of mods though i will list them all

Put it up at £5k and see what offers you get. You're the seller so people know you will go in high and expect to be haggled down. My one has a fair few stone chips and scuffs as it was a family car. Most scuffs have T-cut out but its a 9 year old 64k miles car so it will have a few marks. If yours is indeed totally immaculate with full Audi service history surely it'd have to get £4.5k? Hence put it up for £5k and you wont mind if someone knocks you down. As said someone will only pay what they think it is worth. Being the seller you're out to get as much money as you can, it is the buyers job to do the haggling. Though I understand you don't want to price it so high that there will be no interest.

i would remove all mods if you can
not everyone wants a modded car

Will take off things like the heko deflectors etc.. But as dont have the exhaust or old suspension that will have to stay on, as its stage2 will also have to be left as is engine wise or will not run well! And runs pretty awesome atm

it took me 7 mth to sell my stage 3

Well externally bar the exhaust car looks standard, forge tip and intake are black and stealth! So theres nothing majorly different looks wise at all

Gutted your selling up mate cracking car, try and hold out for the right money and give all them mods to me :sm4:

Thanks pete i am moving onto a cupra k1 as like to track alot and the a4 just isnt really in that way orientated! Will keep loooking on here though as really like the look of the a4 and interested in the mods you lot are doing!