Eating disgusting things ( without knowing ?)

pflowers

Reaction score
Whats the most disgusting thing you have eaten accidently ?

I will start it off....... Last night I was watching the box with a nice glass of merlot, accompanied by a digestive biscuit !. Anyway finished the biscuit and started supping the wine paying no attention to the 'crumbs' of biscuit I was crunching through assuming they were stuck in my teeth or something similar. After about a dozen or so 'crumbs' had been crunched and swallowed I happened to look down at the glass only to see it swimming in flies or rather flies swimming in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I am still wretching at the thought of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

easy mistake to make /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I once had rice and meat I bought in the floating markets in Bangkok. I was halfway through my delicious breakfast before I asked my tour guide as to what meat I was eating.

Rat. Tasted like chicken, everything tastes like chicken though.

I ate all mine but my mate threw his up straight away, wasn't going to starve and make the mistake of have a Micky D's.

My mate put the polystyrene tab from his McChicken Sandwich container in my burger, and told me after I'd finished eating it.
Just shows how much taste there is in a BigMac.

Not disgusting, but not great.

[ QUOTE ]
Does haggis count?
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but a white pudding supper from Brattisani's does!!!

jam you shouldnt have wrote your one mate, your have all the gays from the village knocking your front door down now.

[ QUOTE ]
Slug sucked up through the straw in my carton of ribena!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That must have been a fat straw or a very skinny slug dude... And didn't the questions start when it became difficult to suck? (So to speak) I mean, if it was a milkshake then there I could understand it, but ribena's viscosity is not exactly thick is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

i havent eaten anything bad latley, with exception to the fact that a few months ago, whilst changing the nappy of my 8 month old son ( yes boys, time flies), he decided to pee right in my mouth. cracking shot, highly commendable..... when he goes to school, he may not be the best at spelling, or even the quickest at maths sums, but i bet he can hold his head up, being able to pee the highest up the toilet wall.
thats my boy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Myzeneye, when I was over in Canada at summer, we saw little caps/hats (??) for putting on them to stop that !!! My GF said that is why she was happy she had a girl. Wasn't long after that immortal quote that the baby managed to pee all over her LOL