200 mph A3 Diesel ??

nice one!! 207mph and almost 50mpg,,, where do i sign?

Where do we get one?!? Wonder if you would have any feed back on trade description if you went in a complained?!?!?!?!!??

[ QUOTE ]
Where do we get one?!? Wonder if you would have any feed back on trade description if you went in a complained?!?!?!?!!??

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean yours can't do 207mph? Take it back!

thats a quick car, shame about the 0-60 times though, but the top speed of 207mph makes up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes I can confirm this, I've got one of these 207mph versions. You have to run them on Shell Diesel Extra to get that top speed if you use regular diesel it will only make 200mph max /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
thats a quick car, shame about the 0-60 times though, but the top speed of 207mph makes up for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They've had to gear it quite high to get the top speed.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Easily done. It's this countries half ***** approach to the metric system. We're sold petrol by the litre, beer and milk by the pint. Our own weight in stone, bananas by the kilo. It's top speed of 207km/h and 0-60mph in 9 secs. DOH!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
do you think its a typo

[/ QUOTE ]

Me's thinks it should say km/h instead of mph!

googness me guys and there was me thinking it was right and not a typo ! LOL !

Lon & hburnett : Duh!

Spoilsports /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif