Suggestions for genuine black edition rotor refurb...

NME

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to decide on what colour to refurb some 19" rotors that I have. I have an ibis white sportback (black edition) and I was thinking of getting them done in a powder coated matt black, with the silver blades.

But I also think smoked chrome is a nice finish - just not seen it on rotors before, and also anthracite.

Of all of these, I think the matt black with silver blades is my current front runner, but if anyone has any examples or suggestions of any other decent colours that they think will go well with a white car - I'd be glad to hear about it!

Cheers!

What do people think of something like this? I prefer the matt black finish as opposed to the gloss on these reps...

I want to get something like that done too....how much is it costing you to get the Alloys done? I got a quote of just about £500 :(

Last edited:
Wow that is a price am more than happy to pay. yeahh it looks great. I might go for smoky/gunmetal grey with white blades :kissmyrings:

That price is mainly due to them being the polished edge on the blades, which involves them being diamond cut again.

They also do a delivery & collection service if that floats your boat!

Think Matt Black will make the wheels look dirty

Yeah, I know what you mean, but these are going to be my spare set for winter - where the dirt is, and I think it might look pretty decent if done properly. I've already got an OEM set of matt finish rotors, so I was thinking of something different colour-wise.