Top Gear 11/12

Markb

Reaction score
Another top show as always.

How stunning was that Veyron though? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cost 5 Million to make and they are sold for £840,000 (Not that I could afford one mind LOL)

Awesome car! Wouldn't mind a go in that!

Top show as usual!

Missed it tonight, as I had a party to go to, so guess the repeat on Tuesday will have to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Excellent show........ Jojo - believe me, although the below is from the show, I haven't spoilt it 4 you - there's plenty more entertainment.....

What stats the veyron had....

Standing start race with a MAC F1.... let the F1 get to 120 mph before the Veyron started and the Veyron would beat it to 200 mph - wow....

only 10 secs to stop from 200mph.....

10 Rads........ Jeez....

......oh for 6 numbers on the lottery...

bad news jojo, its only repeated NEXT tuesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

worth watching though... the sound and looks of that veyron are absolutely awesome. I think its the only car i now want more than a ferrari F40.

100 Ltr pretrol tank..... Emptied in 12mins flat out. WOW!!... or is it more like oh Sh*t!!!

[ QUOTE ]
bad news jojo, its only repeated NEXT tuesday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

worth watching though... the sound and looks of that veyron are absolutely awesome. I think its the only car i now want more than a ferrari F40.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical!, the only episode I missed aswell!

we had power cut all last night so i didnt need reminding when it was on this week

JoJo I can send it to you on VHS if you can't wait, still have it on Sky+

we snapped the Veyron lapping the 'ring this summer:

50764774-33a1-02000155-.jpg

50764775-3fc3-02000155-.jpg

What a beast...any remarkably small too...

It really is a work of art... from visual and engineering perspective!

Yeah great show and awesome car. Only shame that they didn't let Stig take it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeah. It's a pity the Stig didn't take it out, but considering there's only 300 out there, cost over a million euro and they've seen what happens to Suzukis on the track, it's no wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. It's a pity the Stig didn't take it out, but considering there's only 300 out there, cost over a million euro and they've seen what happens to Suzukis on the track, it's no wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was thinking the same , was gutted it wasnt on the track , MUST be a contender for the top spot! wot a car , !!!!

PS , wot about him phoning up for a INS quote!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif been there a few times getting the thickest person in the world or a call center in bangladesh! glesweigen accent V bangladeshi accent = TROUBLE!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do me a copy matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do me a copy matey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can borrow mine when I've finished.... christ, it's like pron lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I downloaded it last night!!! WOW what a car...an amazing piece of engineering. True what Clarkson says its a shame theres nothing going to be round to beat that for a very very long time! Truly breath taking though...that guy is one lucky lucky git!

Amazing machine.

I always wonder what car is keeping up with him to do the land filming, maybe RS6?

[quote PS , wot about him phoning up for a INS quote!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif been there a few times getting the thickest person in the world or a call center in bangladesh! glesweigen accent V bangladeshi accent = TROUBLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

.... And what was it the guy said when JC told him the make / model of the car........
........... "Is that a ROVER"..... *** - JC's face - classic.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

i f anyone has telewest its on there teleport service ( programmes on demand )

Finally got to see it tonight!, Awesome show as usual. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Andy, owe you a beer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
remeber folks NO TOP GEAR TONIGHT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I suppose tonight is one of the rare times you can see the virtues of commercially funded TV. If there were advertising slot prices at stake I don't think there's a chance in hell Top Gear would've been shelved for the ****** Snooker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
It's a pity the Stig didn't take it out, but considering there's only 300 out there, cost over a million euro and they've seen what happens to Suzukis on the track, it's no wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I read in yesterday's ST Driving section that they weren't able to test it on the track because they couldn't get one! In fact, the one in the studio wasn't real, it was an empty shell. They are hoping to get another one in the New Year for the Stig to put through it's paces.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's a pity the Stig didn't take it out, but considering there's only 300 out there, cost over a million euro and they've seen what happens to Suzukis on the track, it's no wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I read in yesterday's ST Driving section that they weren't able to test it on the track because they couldn't get one! In fact, the one in the studio wasn't real, it was an empty shell. They are hoping to get another one in the New Year for the Stig to put through it's paces.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

"I suppose tonight is one of the rare times you can see the virtues of commercially funded TV. If there were advertising slot prices at stake I don't think there's a chance in hell Top Gear would've been shelved for the ****** Snooker"

Yeah but as Clarkson said on Jonathan Ross recently they wouldn't be allowed to be so brutally honest if there were say BMW ads halfway through the show - gotta keep those sponsors happy!
They had to change the show when it was shown in the states as it was mainly funded by car manufacturers - pathetic if you ask me, make better cars and then you won't have the problem!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One day soon, that Suzuki is going to be put up for sale, probably advertised as having had one careful owner (omitting to mention that the owner in question, the BBC, has allowed it to be thrashed to oblivion by numerous not very careful drivers).

In fact, I can think of a couple of people I don't like very much, whom I kinda hope end up buying it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Click