CH/LH Lights

stefoster

Reaction score
Hi all,

After reading past threads, I'm still abit unsure whether I can get coming home / leaving home lights enable on my a3, could somebody possible shed any light or let me know the cost if possisble?

Other bits I'm interested in getting done are folding mirrors, type pressure monitors and RNS-E (might have to wait until xmas) :-(

If there are any other mods that people would recommend then please let me know :)

My car is an 2009 '59' plate A3 Black Edition

Cheers

Steve

Steve, got your PM mate away atm but working through all them atm, please bare with me.

Cheers NHN

Interested to hear others option of what to & what not to do...

I'll reply to all your PM requests asap, just been mobbed with 1000 emails & 70 pm's even if not all work related I try to reply to all :)

+1 too this ! I've been reading up ect and I've brought the repair wire I believed I needed and attempted it tonight with no luck ... I couldn't find the connector block E to fit the repair wire :/ could someone tell me if the connector blocks are the same as the well know retrofit diagram everyone uses on a 59 plate a3 black edition ? Thanks

59 plate will have 3 connectors not the older style.

59 plate will have 3 connectors not the older style.

Ahhh well I'm glad I wasn't being stupid :L !! This not possible on the 59 plate with 3 connectors then pal ?