Pic request please... Convertible/cabs on coilovers?

rbailey88

Reaction score
I'm currently looking to buy an a4 cabriolet (grey or possibly black) and want to see some pics running coilovers or bags for inspiration, can't seem to find many pictures anywhere.
Apart from this which I love!!
Any help would be much appreciated!

Tried google and seen the majority of them pics, not a great deal out there that are running a low set up, that grey 1 with the red bentleys is gorgeous, I've come across that a few times, just thought somebody might if had some pics I haven't seen, can't find anything else on the black 1 I posted! I really like it, tempting me to go for a black 1 as I've potentially got a set of ceramic polished speedlines 19x9 and kw's ready. Thanks for the images.

I took some pics of the black one at Edition 38 2011. The French S4 was also there.

Brilliant, didn't think any one would actually get more pics of the black 1 I was after! Thanks :) looks so nice on speedlines! Can't wait for a really clean a4 to pop up for me to buy now! I check the usual sites 3-4 a day, I've rang up to enquire about 3 different cabs that have ticked all the boxes and they had all been sold instantly!! Quality car though so they don't hang around! Thanks for the pics though lads, much appreciated :)

Bumping this thread up and looking for information.
Iv just had my coilovers fitted to my cab. The fronts fine but with the adjusters in the rear is still too high.
Can I remove the outer part of the adjuster to gain more lows. Or can I just bin the adjuster altogether and hope the spring stays in situ?

Il post some pics when I get chance. And once my lobster claws are on il post lots of pics