Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

@TimWills28

Was nice to see you this morning, I just heard the tunes banging and looked over and put the plate and the name together lol I see that man was in a rush, made me laugh. Car looked really good too, the debadging has made an improvement and the tints work well with the silver.

Reactions: TimWills28
@TimWills28

Was nice to see you this morning, I just heard the tunes banging and looked over and put the plate and the name together lol I see that man was in a rush, made me laugh. Car looked really good too, the debadging has made an improvement and the tints work well with the silver.

Nice 1 matey, small world! I had my eye on your car from when I got on the A406 to be honest! Clean example Very tidy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DJ_26
Nice 1 matey, small world! I had my eye on your car from when I got on the A406 to be honest! Clean example Very tidy!!

Haha cheers man, not often that you see forum members about. I try to acknowledge nice-looking enthusiast cars (not just Audis), but a lot don't bat an eyelid lol Thanks man, I try to keep it clean as often as possible, it has it's faults, but if it looks good to you then it's bless! I will keep an eye out for ya!

Reactions: TimWills28
Vegas yellow s3, a590 this morning

Spotted an awesome Viper Green S3 8v heading out of York at Kexby on the A1079 the other morning. v.nice :)

Blue one 65 plate driving through Flitwick/Maulden on Saturday

65 Plate blue .... xscape roundabout Milton keynes around 8:40

Sport back in sepang reg starting in T28 (I think), wilmslow tunnels 1pm stuck in traffic

Spotted a black S3 in Cambuslang just around 15 mins ago, G*17 *** cant remember the rest of the reg lol not that i would post it in full anyway lol

Java green S3 spotted on the M62 toward Bradford 11.30ish this morning. You seem to be driving along in the inside lane looking at your crotch. :whistle2:

Java green S3 spotted on the M62 toward Bradford 11.30ish this morning. You seem to be driving along in the inside lane looking at your crotch. :whistle2:

Checking ASN spotted section on his/her mobile perhaps?

Reactions: MattSedg and Mark_86
Black 65 plate S3 southbound on A38 from around M5 J13 down to Cambridge (Glos). Much cleaner than mine was today!

Sepang Blue PFL sport back on M3 around Winchester this afternoon...

Just seen a slammed de-badged white sportback A3 on Chester Road (near Mickle Trafford, Chester) with roof racks.

Looked the dogs!

I shall be on my way to the Lakes on Thursday evening... keep an eye out for a stunner (me) in Daytona grey... :)

Reactions: HulkRS3
Vegas S3 on the 1079 Monday at 5.25pm...not sure if was the same as the week before ..was a fleeting glance ...SB or HB (HE was stuck in traffic and only caught the front and a rear light)

Black S3 saloon the same night stuck in even more traffic on Sutton Fields...quite stealth like in the dim light

Nardo RS3 and a 66 plate Daytona s3 FL going alongside Ullswater at about 4:45 this afternoon

Red S3 saloon driving through Walkington around lunchtime today

DRIVING through WALKington?! Shocking... :D :p
badum-tishcom_5e1f7bf07da81488652e6a362cefafad_zps18d08f02.jpg

Reactions: azibux1
Just seen a slammed de-badged white sportback A3 on Chester Road (near Mickle Trafford, Chester) with roof racks.

Looked the dogs!
Saw this again yesterday, heading into Chester. I believe the reg was TUD.

M56 yesterday 16:50 black PFL 'DG15'. also saw another PFL 15 plate on the M56 around 11am.

Navarra blue S3 3 door (I think) heading toward Goole this morning at 12 from either Drax or Snaith

White S3 saloon 'MEZ' in Plymouth going past the Pavillions around half one this afternoon :yes:

Navarra S3 Saloon '66' plate...taking the roundabout at Ennerdale - Hull at what looked like a very acceptable speed...

Ara blue s3 saloon, parked on the coast at Ayr on Sunday, I never saw it but my parents did..

Navarra S3 Saloon '66' plate...taking the roundabout at Ennerdale - Hull at what looked like a very acceptable speed...

There's another Navarra in Hull? I'm gutted!! Cancel the order

Reactions: Mark_86
Spotless white A3 Tdi going up Stonelaw Road Rutherglen 17:40 today.
FY65.
KarenO have you finally been spotted ha?

Spotless white A3 Tdi going up Stonelaw Road Rutherglen 17:40 today.
FY65.
KarenO have you finally been spotted ha?
No not me. I was in work at that time, and at the moment..... mine isnt spotless lol

Ara Blue S3 SB spotted in Bannockburn, Stirling yesterday at 5pm looking stunning. 1st one I've seen in this colour, not a BE either and looked good with the chrome. 200 yards later Navarra S3 saloon on roundabout as I approached.