Calling Lancashire/Cumbria/GMC/Merseyside/Cheshire Members!

Should be okay to come along to this. My plans change very last minute at times but all being well i shall see you all there.

Rob, cheers for the PM. Ill reply when i have a few minutes spare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

so how many have we got going now?

so do a list of names

Add your name if your going...

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb

Definate:

FactionOne + VAG-COM (+ DJ Abeyance depending on what she's working at teh weekend).

Mixed-Probability:

FactionOne's mate Pete - R32
FactionOne's mate Jon - A4 2.4
FactionOne's mate Chris - A4 TDi

Regards,

Rob.

List

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
FactionOne + VAG-COM (+ DJ Abeyance depending on what she's working at teh weekend).

Mixed-Probability:

You can add me to the list, so that would make it...

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
FactionOne + VAG-COM (+ DJ Abeyance depending on what she's working at the weekend).
Joost

Mixed-Probability:

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
FactionOne + VAG-COM (+ DJ Abeyance depending on what she's working at the weekend).
Joost
Billybravo Audi A4 1.8T + Incar Vag-Com

Mixed-Probability:

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Richy - Audi S4 B7

Mixed-Probability:

Unfortunately I can't make it any more - three line whip at work.

Hope to see you all next time.
Dan

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately I can't make it any more - three line whip at work.
Hope to see you all next time.
Dan

[/ QUOTE ]No worries fella, see you at the next one!

---------

For those attending: I've just this second had a call back from the Management of the venue; it's confirmed that they're fine with us popping over; but have requested that we all park on the Travel Inn car park (adjacent to the Brewer's Fayre itself - LINKY). - this is simply because this car park is less busy on Sundays, so we're more welcome to hang-around and prod tyres and stuff in this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looking forward to it! (Although distinctly not looking forward to the industrial clean my car's gonna need on Saturday!)

Regards,

Rob.

thats cool i poished mine all day on tuesday looking forward to it

No probs.

Got plans to give th'owd shed the polishing of it's life on Saturday too (Lancashire weather permitting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif).

I'll be there.

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Richy - Audi S4 B7
Rs13219 - A4 2.4

Mixed-Probability:

I'll be there.

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Richy - Audi S4 B7
Rs13219 - A4 2.4
pinny 1234 -A4 1.8T

Mixed-Probability:

I'll be there.

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Richy - Audi S4 B7
Rs13219 - A4 2.4
pinny 1234 -A4 1.8T

Mixed-Probability:

Billybravo's mate ~ S3

I'll be there.

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Richy - Audi S4 B7
Rs13219 - A4 2.4
pinny 1234 -A4 1.8T
owdgit ordinary bog standard 2.5A6 TDI minus wifey, she thinks these things are a bit 'geeky'!

Mixed-Probability:

Billybravo's mate ~ S3

Hi Chaps

Might be able to make this

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Richy - Audi S4 B7
Rs13219 - A4 2.4
pinny 1234 -A4 1.8T
owdgit ordinary bog standard 2.5A6 TDI minus wifey, she thinks these things are a bit 'geeky'!

Mixed-Probability:

Billybravo's mate ~ S3
Dave G - 1.9 TDi

150106131.jpg

Only had the car 2 weeks but managed to lower it and fit a set of 18s but thats all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll be there.

Craigyb & Mrs Craigyb
Joost
Matt Audi S3 Bravo,s mate
Richy - Audi S4 B7
Rs13219 - A4 2.4
pinny 1234 -A4 1.8T
Dave Gardner Audi A4
griffj

Mixed-Probability:

My apologies, got delayed by an RS4 installation.

Craig

Shame you missed out CraigyB, wouldn't have minded seeing the RS6.

Was a good turnout today (****** cold mind), nice to be able to put faces to the names on the forum.

Just like to say cheers to Rob (FactionOne) for the VAGCOM plugin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Got a bit worried when the screen filled with all them nasty fault codes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Was fine on way home, even seemed a bit quicker/smoother but that was probably more psychological!

I'll buy you a pint next time I see you (& you're not driving obviously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

yeah i had a good time i was a little gutted about my blow out on the way down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif we was like a F1 pit team on that motoway but with the added blood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nice to met you all im keen for doing this monthly but i think we need a better meet place

Hey folks,

It was good to see you all there this afternoon, and to those who didn't get a verbal apology... I'm extrememly sorry for only getting there at 3pm. I was delayed setting off to pick up Leanne and things slowly slipped backwards from there. Not least because of plenty of silver Mercs that needed checking out! I'm also sorry I didn't spend much time with some of you guys, I was trying to float around as much as possible without losing too many brownie-points!

Anyway, as I say, it was good to see everyone, thanks for making the meet a success! As has already been said, we'll have to organise another one soon (and agreed, perhaps at a slightly-less traffic-dense location? - maybe we could organise a little drive too?).

Quality pics too (apart from the shameful ones of me!).

Take it easy,

Rob.

Cheers for the Vagging F1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Quite a good turn out for the cold weather, I counted 14 at one point.

Once more my apologies, what seemed like a straightforward upgrade of an RS4 from RNS-D to E , TV, media player and Audi BT kit, took the best part of 8 hours because of space issues and wiring problems. Plus user requests for help on his PC whilst I'm under the dash etc.

But there is another NW meet this Sunday at the Merlin pub in Wilsmlow on the A34. I'm planning to attend that one.

Start time 12:00 PM.

Craig

i will be up for that to craig

where about in manchester you from mate

whos meet is it?

We will be there keep alook ou for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i will be in a Rs4 kitted 1.8 Turbo sport

Hi Rob,
I have only just joined this sight and live in Blackpool and unfortunately missed your meet on Sunday. I would liked to have attended. In the pictures are you able to remap the cars using your laptop? If so what a great tool to have.
If you attend another meet and I manage to go as well would you be able to do something with my A4 3.0 Quattro sport avant. I have been wanting to get a power increase but I am not finding too many places available. If you can't I will maybe just have to buy an S4 instead.
Damon.

he was only using vag-com to sort error codes you cant remap with vag-com

there is a meet this sunday if you keen mate

Hi

The meet is a TSN meet, but seems to be mainly Audi drivers.

Map link

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?c...dr3=&addr1=

Your most welcome, starts at 12

I live in Sale and have an S8 Audi BT phone kit to fit in the morning, hopefully I'll get it done in under 3 hours. But it is the first one I've done.

Craig