Cruise fitting help!!

JD007F

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have spoken to Nhn about fitting cruise but he's Sussex way but I'm in gisburn in Lancashire for a week in October and was wondering if anyone can fit cruise control up that way etc. Just an idea

Many thanks James.

You haven't spoken to me about fitting it in Lancashire at all, its possible I can do it in that area, but until requested I cant check my schedule.

You haven't spoken to me about fitting it in Lancashire at all, its possible I can do it in that area, but until requested I cant check my schedule.

Yeah I haven't spoken to as I thought I would just see if anyone lived in the general area first save hassling you first that was all I need to check out what days I'll be free when I'm up there before I messaged u! Hope u understand cheers.

I work all over, so if you want me to fit, then just advise me of the days you're in certain areas, so I can check my schedule.

oh rite okey dokey then could you pm me a price and if your available around the 21st-25th October. im in gisburn if this helps or im just outside Northampton on the 20th!!

many thanks james

I pm'd you a price before, hasn't changed.