2013 A3 1.8 TFSI remap ?

I have a 7spd DSG 1.8T dynoed more than 250nm tho..
3de0e17b708a82121a91ca5f6829c22b.jpg

I've had a DTUK-box mounted for about a month, and so far I'm very happy. And I'm crossing my fingers that the S-tronic will survive ;)

Rullefelt   Audi A3 2013 1 8 TFSI DTUK 180 246

Fanoe , mine is the MTM unit on for about 8 months 10000km no issues wat so ever

Thanks pkwspawn, I hope I can say the same in a years time ;)
Did you have yours on the Dyno before you installed the MTM unit?

This engine can produce 330+lb/ft... the greeks/germans @ gt-innovation swears the 7 speed stronic should be fine.

I don't race from standstill like before... so for spirited driving (rolling) I think it should be fine, right?

In
This engine can produce 330+lb/ft... the greeks/germans @ gt-innovation swears the 7 speed stronic should be fine.

I don't race from standstill like before... so for spirited driving (rolling) I think it should be fine, right?

In Mexico, theres a guy with a k04 1.8 TFSI sEAT lEON MK2 WITH DQ200 and has been ok for the last 6 months @ 22 psi... gt-innovation tuned.

Unfortunately we didn't have time to log a run in stock form, but my guess is the number would be very close to what Audi claims.. So nothing really limits the extra power and torque in our case^^

210 whp with 36c room temp, wish I got more out of it tho.

Always unplug the unit before going in for service, takes 5 mins top and no flags

this is a video I took before putting the APR intake on.. Haven't had a chance to dyno the car with the intake, but I do miss the low end torque already..

For the cost of that intake, I would have gone for a downpipe instead. At least they cost the same in the US.

I came from the DSM world, first thing was always the intake. But the ARP Carbonio unit did change the way the car react in lower RPM ranges. Trade off the low end power for breathing better from 80MPH up