Ths decat any good ??

Is that the one that fits the stock system. You just remove the twin cats and bolt this decat on? I think they're pretty good for that reason.

see I have a sports cat from mtm that I believe is a milltek would the firmest be the same do you know ?,also would it effect anything map wise with lower back pressure ?

Decat is definitely beneficial over a sportscat, but you need a friendly MOT guy come mot time! Mine release 10bhp a few weeks back.

Reactions: A3-Lee and Westy
see I have a sports cat from mtm that I believe is a milltek would the firmest be the same do you know ?,also would it effect anything map wise with lower back pressure ?

I saw someone post the other day asking about back pressure issues with a decat but I've never heard of that before. Removing the restriction of a cat will help.

If you have a post cat lambda sensor then it will throw up the engine light if you've not had it disabled in your map.

Decat is definitely beneficial over a sportscat, but you need a friendly MOT guy come mot time! Mine release 10bhp a few weeks back.

Yeah my mate will see to the mot,is there much sound difference ?

I saw someone post the other day asking about back pressure issues with a decat but I've never heard of that before. Removing the restriction of a cat will help.

If you have a post cat lambda sensor then it will throw up the engine light if you've not had it disabled in your map.

i seen it getting asked else where and asked in my thread but no reply back,I only have the one lambda pre cat :)