S-line rear bumper

moogie

Reaction score
Anyone got any pics of a Sportback with the new '06 S-line rear bumper? I've managed to scratch mine so that it propably needs to be repainted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif, and was thinking of getting the S-line version at the same time.

Looking at the rear bumper, it seems to be made from two parts - the lower part, which is different with the S-line exterior package, and then the rest, which atleast appears to look the same. Anyone know if this is true?

Also, I'd be interested if anyone has the partnumbers for the S-line exterior parts - the rear bumper being the important one here ofcourse.

Thanks!

Thanks, those pics are just what I was looking for.

Now, if anyone knows if the S-line lower part fits with the standard upper bumper, please drop a note. From what I can see, the upper bumper looks the same on both the S-line and the standard, but it's hard to say for sure.

From seeing a couple at a dealer, I think the upper part is different too. Looked at pictures here too (mine is also red) and I am sure they are different. The top section seems more rounded.

There are no moldings in S-line bumpers. But othervise they seem alike.

It could be that the upper part of the bumper is indeed slightly different in the S-line model. It's quite difficult to say without actually seeing both live at the same time.

That doesn't ofcourse necessarily mean that one couldn't install the S-line lower part to a standard bumper.. Oh well, I guess it's time to harrass some of the dealers and try to find out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you get answer to your question.. Could you then please post it down here!?

No luck so far in getting a definative answer to this. I did however find some partnumbers from another forum. I have not verified these in any way.

S line front bumper:
8P4-807-437 E/D

S line rear bumper: (FOR CARS WITH PARKING CONTROL)
8P4-807-385 A

S line rear lower valence:
8P4-807-521 E/D

S line front grill:
8P4-853-651 A

Left fog light grill:
8P4-807-682 F

Right fog light grill:
8P4-807-681 F

Left fog light:
8E0-941-699 C

Right fog light:
8E0-941-700 C

S line rear spoiler (only for cars with a oem spoiler)
8P4-827-933-GRU