Choosing Tyres

Uniroyals all the way pal.
I've fit tyres 10 years and swear by them

Thank you both for the recommendations. I'll have a look at them today.

Cheers

Heard lots of people raving about the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's as a good all rounder….

I've got Falken 453's on my summer 18's and Pirelli Sottozero's on my winter 16's…… really like both of these….

I had Vred Ultrac Sessanta's fitted on my BMW E46 320M sport & they were very good. Really like the Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2's on my A4 now though.

Vred Ultrac Vorti on my A4 Avant. Had them on 6 months and really very impressed by them.

I've got the Goodyear asymmetric 2's and find they really suit the car. The car feels surefooted at all times and I'm getting even wear on my quattro so far. They look good too.

Heard good things about the Vredestein Sessanta's and the Pirelli P Zero and Eagle F1's win all the tests for summer tyres.

For winter: I though the Sotozero's were supposed to be very good for ice/snow, but a bit ropey in the wet... I've got Dunlop SP WIntersports right now and they're good, but not amazing (just very available at short notice!) - I was much more impressed with my old Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme's - great UK winter tyre as they're really good in the wet - way ahead of any summer tyre below 10C.... as are most winter tyres.... and they're a very decent snow/ice tyre when the time comes for that too...