What's this then?

Gurner

Monster
Reaction score
Just remembered I took this photo the other day while changing my clutch switch.

Does anyone have any idea what those spade connectors might be and what they should be connected to?

Looks like someone has fitted an after market device, and removed it at some point. The red wire looks it going to a switched live point & the black would be ground. I would just remove them.

Looks like someone has fitted an after market device, and removed it at some point. The red wire looks it going to a switched live point & the black would be ground. I would just remove them.

Either that, or those connectors are just a cheap blade fuse holder for the aftermarket device. I would trace the wires just to make sure it wasn't to 'bridge' some other problem.

Either that, or those connectors are just a cheap blade fuse holder for the aftermarket device. I would trace the wires just to make sure it wasn't to 'bridge' some other problem.

its a power and earth no need to trace the wires you can see they go to the terminals