a4 2.5 tdi quattro propshaft bearing replacement

audi2.5tdi

Reaction score
anyone know of a good source for the propshaft bearing

my tdi quattro has done nearly 200k miles, and i have a road speed related rumble, seems to come in around 40mph to 50mph

checked the usual suspects, and the wheel bearings are all tight and quite, but when you rotate one of the rear wheels (jacked off the floor) you can hear a suspicious noise coming from the middle of the car, underneath (bearing area)

wheres best to get a replacement and is there a guide anywhere to assist with the replacement?

Apparently a vauxhall agera (or something) one fits and it's sold separately...

I bought one for my Tdi Q but drowned it before getting round to fitting it. Let me know if you want it.

pm me price with postage or collection (where abouts are you?)

thats that one from?

are you in malton near Scarborough?? my little sister lives there, and my dads there at the moment, could collect it ;)

Yep Malton near Scarborough . Originally got it from All German Parts I think. You can have it for £20 collected. I don't recall exactly where the guides and how tos were but if you google it you should come across them.

excellent, when are you about, my little sister is actually coming down south tomorrow, could collect it tomorrow and bring it to me

pm me your address and ill get it collected, is there a good time tomorrow for them to collect

shes actually in Norton, pretty close i believe