Anyone with VCDS near Gatwick? (Surrey/West Sussex)?

Dan76

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Ordered in July and collected earlier today. What a treat the 8V is!
Was wondering if there's anyone near me that could tinker with the settings for me as I'd love to have the needle sweep activated plus any other Gucci stuff that can be done. Happy to travel and pay in cash or a bottle of choice.
Will post pics when I can but the weather is awful at the mo. Thanks!

Last edited:
Dan - you got it! Great!

I thought your build week was around now so was it brought forward?

I have VCDS but am a fair distance from you and am unlikely to be over your way for a few weeks. There is however a VCDS forum with a map of registered VCDS users. Last time I checked I don't recall seeing any near Gatwick but the map is updated regularly.

Will check back before my next trip your way and can step in if you haven't found anyone by then.

Hope you enjoy the 8V thrill.

John.

Reactions: Dan76
Hi everyone

Ordered in July and collected earlier today. What a treat the 8V is!
Was wondering if there's anyone near me that could tinker with the settings for me as I'd love to have the needle sweep activated plus any other Gucci stuff that can be done. Happy to travel and pay in cash or a bottle of choice.
Will post pics when I can but the weather is awful at the mo. Thanks!

is that like VD?

Reactions: Dan76
Johnny - Yes it came out of the blue. I got a call to say it had been built early and four days later the salesman called to say it was in. Lovely surprise! I've been meaning to ask how you're enjoying yours! If you get some random A3 flash (its headlights) at you it'll be me :icon_thumright:

Sandra - Thanks for the link!

Steve - Hope not lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
what can be done with VCDS? Does it depend what options are ordered as to what is available?

what can be done with VCDS? Does it depend what options are ordered as to what is available?

I'm not sure to be honest as I'm new to this, have only done a little search but there doesn't seen to be a thread with a dedicated list as such at the moment, I'm sure it'll appear at some point. I'll let you know what NHN tells me..

Cheers Dan, i get my car next Tuesday so would be interested...