To De-Badge

Trups another forum member sells the LED number plate bulbs along with the interior bulbs, pleasure to deal with!:) .. Those number plate bulbs actually came from a seller on EBay this time, I wanted to try and keep it as standard as possible as some can be very tacky!

Trups another forum member sells the LED number plate bulbs along with the interior bulbs, pleasure to deal with!:) .. Those number plate bulbs actually came from a seller on EBay this time, I wanted to try and keep it as standard as possible as some can be very tacky!

Got a link by any chance to the Ebay ones?

Jamie I purchased a set of these for my car and a friends and haven't had any bother with them! eBay item number 251063528984

Reactions: Jamie-S
Managed to get 5 mins and took off my V6T badges and replaced them with some supercharged ones...looks much better.

Attachments

• 20131214_140707848_iOS.jpg
    20131214_140707848_iOS.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: Audi Dynamik and ianv5
All your guys car look absolutely MINT but can't help in thinking that ur debadged cars would look so much nicer without the audi rings on the back

How come none of u have done this ?

I like my audi badge! Anyone debadged it and willing to out up a picture?

Come on guys would love to c the difference with n with out

Is there a guide on here on how to debadge really scared I'm gonna damage paint

Come on guys would love to c the difference with n with out

Is there a guide on here on how to debadge really scared I'm gonna damage paint

Get some fishing line / wire and get it between the badge and the car then wiggle it cutting the glue, then once the badges are off use autoglym or similar bug and tar remover to get the sticky residue off.

Couldn't be easier quick and easy mod

Just be sure to warm up first to soften the glue then do as Jamie says and use fishing line it's really easy to do, polish after and your done.

Dental floss, a hair dryer, some nail varnish remover and some polish after a quick wash :)

I don't have photoshop, I want it, but don't have it :(

Not sure nail varnish remover is recommended! Might take the paint off! I found warm soapy water is fine.

I've always used it on my cars before I started buying new and getting them off at factory. It's fine to use so long as you give it a good wash and buff back up with a polisher.

You don't need to warm it but it does help, can use diesel to get the old glue off if you are polishing and waxing after

Yeah I know what u mean I'm undecided wether I like it without the rear audi rings or not :/ as for the stealth look I like it but wouldn't make mine look like that lol

Looks way better without the rings love in it gonna do mine ASAP heard people say use petrol to get rid of adhesive on the badges

Yeah petrol will work, post a pic up of a before and after will ya??? 👍

The picture with the badges off won't display for me correctly!