Electrical manuals

RSAudi

Reaction score
Hi all

Thanks to khufu's website I have manuals for the inside of my A3 and the removal/refit of electrical components (erwin I think). Anyone have the electrical schematics that they are willing to share with the forum? Erwin call these current flow diagrams. I appreciate that these are not as cheap as the rest and am happy to contribute to their cost.

I think like myself most people felt it was too dear or maybe too complicated. I was holding out for a Haynes manual but not sure if is is a go-er or not now, there has been conflicting returned e-mails.

What you need is a copy of ElsaWin (as used by VW/Audi dealers). You should be able to download this via edonkey, although it is very big and you need to know which files to download to get the full set.

Go to www.filedonkey.com and search for elsawin.

I tried to get it off ebay, but don't think anyone has it.

I have one downloaded - ElsaWin v2_5 part number 2 I believe. I'm shortly to get broadband so I will try to get the rest. I got it off of emule/edonkey.

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
I have one downloaded - ElsaWin v2_5 part number 2 I believe. I'm shortly to get broadband so I will try to get the rest. I got it off of emule/edonkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you do that Khufu? I tried yesterday with my work network connection and couldn't get any down, bandwidth is not a problem as I normally download at 80-90K/sec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I ran eMule v0.28a and did a search for Elsawin using method 'filedonkey' and clicked on one the files. The one I got was password encrypted (they are compressed) but I have a file with the passwords and what files are needed. I left the computer on over night for over a week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It took ages to get off the queue and start to download every time I connected. I can e-mail you the small file and it will let you know what is best to download if you want.

You may be interested, Elsawin is now at version 3

regards

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
I can e-mail you the small file and it will let you know what is best to download if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great if you can robert.smith7080@ntlworld.com

Cheers khufu much appreciated