Mud flaps with an S4??

if it gets dirty, what better excuse to clean it and make it shiny again :p

Reactions: DieselJake
I have looked on ETKA and there is only one part number for the mud flaps. I presume it's an issue with the S4 and S-Line because of the trim piece on the sill. This would probably catch on the Mud flap at the front stopping it from fitting.

karl.

Can anybody post up any pics of these fitted to an S4 or S line?
I have them on my a4 photos on here they do help , stoke audi parts have them on there website last time I looked think there about 38 quid mate

I have a set of these from this seller on my S-Line and have no bother at all fit perfectly and actually look nicer than OEM I think!.I know with the OEM ones its quality you are paying for, but they are only mudflaps would rather save pennies fot other mods! :)

Few Snaps of them on my car:

Last edited:
Do you have to take the wheels off to fit these? How easy is easy? :)

I have a set of these from this seller on my S-Line and have no bother at all fit perfectly and actually look nicer than OEM I think!.I know with the OEM ones its quality you are paying for, but they are only mudflaps would rather save pennies fot other mods! :)

Do you have to take the wheels off to fit these? How easy is easy? :)

Nope you don't have to take the wheels off, really easy easy 10 min max! :icon_thumright:

Was any drilling needed or were these a bolt on ? Any issues or things to watch out for ?

P1020365

Fitted these genuine audi ones to mine,very easy job,can't see why they say they don't fit s-lines as they don't interfere with the side blades at all .

Reactions: ruairi83
They do look good, but was any drilling necessary to fit them?
No drilling at all mate, dead handy to attach to the car, a lot of S-line owners are buying these exact ones from the same seller!

Reactions: rabhrab