My first Audi (A3 TDI S-LINE)

Mate, ******* love it!

What did you do with the old rims?

Similar tastes as I have everything completely blacked out, wind deflectors etc.

Yours is next level.

Still got the fat fives sat in my garage mate ready for winter after a refurb! Lol

wow. Loving this thread, car is looking top!

Looking to change my grill to the same style as yours, do you happen to still have the link to where you purchased?

Alternatively, would this fit my car ? ( 2008 8P)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-8P-2008-2013-BLACK-HONEYCOMB-DEBADGED-SPORTS-RS-STYLE-GRILL-BADGE-HOLDER-/161807460495?fits=Car+Make:Audi|Model:A3&hash=item25ac79e88f:g:U~wAAOSwMmBV3yhr

Please keep posting, really enjoying the progression!

You need to make sure you get a grill for the right year, I needed the earlier version

Still got the fat fives sat in my garage mate ready for winter after a refurb! Lol

Calipers next for me, then front splitter I think.

Had it remapped the other day (Eco one cos city driving) but it's so much better.

988f99dfdcc4a2db7ee7987b86c22b4d.jpg

Not been on here for a while but unfortunately I decided to sell the car due to buying a house and not having the time to drive it, thought it was going to waste so have downgraded to a little pd130 polo! Haha

If anyone is interested I did keep the flocked armrest phone holder which is now for sale!

Not been on here for a while but unfortunately I decided to sell the car due to buying a house and not having the time to drive it, thought it was going to waste so have downgraded to a little pd130 polo! Haha

If anyone is interested I did keep the flocked armrest phone holder which is now for sale!

Gutted mate.

The arm rest in the for sale section?

Update!

My custom phone holder has finally come back from flocking and well chuffed with the outcome!

Iv routed the sync cable through the armrest itself so all wiring is hidden!

Iv also bought a set of H&R wheel spacers from a member on here so looking forward to trying them this week!

Oh if anybody is interested in my 2nd phone holder I made send me a message!

This is the part I still have and is for sale!

Small update... Treated myself to an RS3 style grill so set about fitting it yesterday!

Didn't like the look of the tacky badge holder so machined the insides out at work!

Looks so much cleaner!

After cutting my hands to shreds finally got the old grill out and new in!

Love the final product, topped it off with a good clean ready to roll!

You have the same car and the grill that I'm wanting to put on but the other day I relocated my number plate revealing the surrport that's hiding behind the numberplate bracket just wondering if you had to do anything to that to get the new gill to fit

You have the same car and the grill that I'm wanting to put on but the other day I relocated my number plate revealing the surrport that's hiding behind the numberplate bracket just wondering if you had to do anything to that to get the new gill to fit

Hi bud, I painted the silver crash bar behind with black Hammerite and some people cut the plastic out behind the grill but I left mine as it was black anyway, hardest part for me was removing the original grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk