Just got my first Audi

RAFC_1990

Reaction score
Just wanted to say after a year or so of saving up I have finally purchased my first Audi, A3 S Line 2.0 TDI in blue. Previously driving a 53 plate Clio for 5 years and had been looking for the right A3 to come up for a while and as seen as I seen this one I knew it was the one. Complete different world to driving the Clio and it looks so god dam good!

Only thing I am disappointed with is the MPG, getting around high 30s just doing general town driving hardly hammering it at all either. Also the alloys are a bit scuffed in places so might look to recondition them and possible remap in the future.

For now have just stripped the Clio of the sub and amp and will be looking to put that in the Audi along with the sony aftermarket stereo although I must say the Bose speakers are already amazing just think with the sub will make it that much better, anyone else have one in theirs? Plus I enjoy the ease of MP3 disks and aux capability.

Just wondering what the little holder is exactly just to the left of the stereo? Phone holder? Not very big if so.

Without knowing history, be sure to change the air filter, check tyre pressures, spin wheels on jacks to ensure brakes are not binding.

Many use it as coin tray, or put puff in it..lol

Reactions: autolatry
Welcome aboard :) , high 30 s does sound low , I am getting high 40 s round town , any mods planned ?

No mods planned at the minute but after a bit of a look round the forum that could change :)

Hmm, little concerned about the MPG then, will keep an eye on it.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kelza
Thanks :) Manchester area, not yet but will get some up soon.