which alloys?

DrTS

Reaction score
Almost everybody with the S-line has the 5 parallel spoke alloys and almost none has the 10 spoke design ( the titanium or the normal one). I'm looking for 18" for summer and can't decide which one. if anyone has any pics of the 10 spoke design would be really appreciated.
ordered end of november, build week 4.... cars is on its way and honestly the only thing that was helping with the wait was this forum. cheers to all of you and cold greetings from Riga.

Take a look on Audi.co.uk

Search used cars

A3 and S3 3 door and SB

Less than a year old.

You should find a few.

currently looking at used cars but apparently the 10 spoke were not a popular choice , had a look already on audi.de but to be honest would have preferred a real life picture . will keep looking and thx for the advice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390588943263041ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390588956708145
There you go, 10 spoke titanium finished. Thinking about getting some 19" though.

Reactions: DrTS
brilliant ...! thanks a million
now could you make the decision for me cause i can't make my mind up :think:

i think if i had the choice i would go for the standard S3 alloys but that said they look pretty damn good, haven't seen many with 19" but I'm sure it will look really good

currently looking at used cars but apparently the 10 spoke were not a popular choice , had a look already on audi.de but to be honest would have preferred a real life picture . will keep looking and thx for the advice

Had thought the same but had this pic of one with the Titanium in Cheshire Audi.

I decided to go for standard for the same reason. This looked like a cancelled customer order as had leather etc.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: DrTS
thanks to everyone for the help, must say all look really good !