Audi A4 B7 3.0Tdi Turbo Removal Help

paneristi232

Reaction score
I have been experiencing problems with my 2005 A4 B7 3.0 Tdi. The Turbo will stop boosting intermittently. I have had a diagnostics report run and the code P3348 keeps popping up, turbo charger module. I have bought and had fitted a new actuator at a AD but it was no different, it wouldn't calibrate or accept they advised new turbo and actuator ££££££££.

I have commenced the task of removing the turbo to give it a once over and replace if necessary myself but after removing all bolts and ancillaries I just can't get it out. Does anyone know what else I will need to remove or unbolt in order to be able to remove the unit. I am being assisted by a friend who is an Audi enthusiast and has worked on and removed many engines and turbos but we just can't prise it out. Please Help. Thanks in advance.

Anyone any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heard I may need to remove the manifold and propshaft can anyone confirm of discount this?

Sorry, bud. I don't think it's that no one wants to help; it just looks like no one knows the answer.

PM me your E-mail address I will send you the details documented on ETKA. Won't let me post the details on the forum as the file is too big.

Karl.

Hey, it's been a long time since the post was greated, but i actually have the same problem, cant take the turbo off, I've been looking everywhere but cant find anything that could help. Maybe someone can help me out here. Thank you!