Headlight removed

Stu.Audi

Reaction score
As I know am new here it is lots lots and hard to find

As I got led and want to fitting in sidelight so how you go and do it ? As it very tight in engine bay :-(

You dont have to take the headlight out the round plastic covers come off to get into the headlight surround, use a long screwdriver flathead and gently pry the plastic holder away and you can remove the old 501 bulb and fit a canbus error free bulb good luck there are some good guides on here if you search. Mike

If you need to remove the headlight then you have to remove the front bumper. If your just changing the bulb then if just a pain as there is not much room.

Ok cheers as am new I know but ask nice wou,d you ind post link of how2 changed the bulb please ?

there is really no need to remove the bumper it is however hard to remove the side light bulb but possible I just pulled the 2 wires as it is very difficult to get a grip of the actual bulb they will pop out having someone with small hands is an advantage though lol

Reactions: Stu.Audi
there is really no need to remove the bumper it is however hard to remove the side light bulb but possible I just pulled the 2 wires as it is very difficult to get a grip of the actual bulb they will pop out having someone with small hands is an advantage though lol

I got a bit small hand I might try it but dues weather it is pish down lol