A3 Superbowl commercial

OMG......is it just me or is that the worse Audi commercial I have ever seen. I have spent a lot of time working in the US (and watching there TV) and even by there standards this advert sucks

OMG......is it just me or is that the worse Audi commercial I have ever seen. I have spent a lot of time working in the US (and watching there TV) and even by there standards this advert sucks

Couldn't agree more! You could have put any car brand at the end, it definitely didn't scream "Audi". The concept isn't original and was quite poorly thought out, shame as I think Audi could have done (and have done) much better.

And to think they would have had to spend $4 Million dollars to air THAT during the superbowl! Was taken aback when i found that out.

Couldn't agree more! You could have put any car brand at the end, it definitely didn't scream "Audi". The concept isn't original and was quite poorly thought out, shame as I think Audi could have done (and have done) much better.

I can only think that the advert maybe appeals to the American Intellect (or lack of it) :uhm:

Reactions: lloydie1994