FREE KFC FOOD!!

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Yup, you read that right! FREE KFC FOOD!

How good is your stare?! To enter you need a webcam or camera built in. Then, enter the comp and stare at the screen for as long as you can! The longer you stare, the better the prize!

I'm off tomorrow to spend my vouchers! Either print or store on your phone (it's a pdf that you download)

I assume this will work on Smartphones/PDAs and tablets.

STARE AT THE CHICKEN!

Good Luck.

Reactions: Nilz, T3nnant, RS5 JON and 1 other person
The site doesnt work...

How could you do this to me :( LOL

It was working yesterday Nilz. Looks like they've run out of free food if they've taken the site down. :-(

Keep checking though, might be related to the poor weather depending on where the servers etc are located.

Cant you just take a selfie of your staring eyes, print it off and point the camera at it?

Not sure. At first it detects you face and asks you to blink a few times to test then again to start the game. As soon as the 3-2-1 countdown is down if you blink you lose. So it's a constant monitor of your eyes.

But with the site down at the moment.....

****** chickening out at such an important stage of my life, how dare you KFC!!! LOL

Some people are posting links to the vouchers, so keep an eye out for them.

Did this got vouchers and then denied at local KFC as they stuck up signs saying due to the amount of vouchers already used they wont honour any more.

Hence why the site has been pulled after 1 day!

I want my KFC dammit!

My laddie tells me that his pal has a few, seems he came up with a devilish way of beating the system, by just keeping his eyes shut instead of open!

Isn't that stuff even more unhealthy than Mcdonalds though, if that's even possible :)

Forget the chicken. I want free gravy and lots of it, so long as they promise to make it thick every time

I feel broken.. and craving KFC and 10am.. at work in the office. Think I now have a plan for tonight.