bad nicotine smell

davedoubledecks

Reaction score
hey guys, have just bought this a3 and the previous owner was a smoker !!! when using the blowers on recirculate it stinks like ****e ! is there a pollen filter internally I can replace or does anyone have any other ideas on how to neutralize the smell :puke2:
cheers
andrew

thanks for that cheers, where would the air con cleaner go ?? is it something you spray on ?
cheers
andrew

Think you just put it on the floor with the button pressed, air con on full belt, windows up for 15 minutes. I got mine off eBay for a fiver but haven't done it yet.

P.S. make sure you get out of the car when doing it lol

Reactions: sssline, kwistof, Nilz and 1 other person
neutrodol works well by using the air con method as above, dont use the powder it stains the carpets, also Odour Out from Lakeland is brilliant at getting rid pf nasty smells like if you buy a car that's had a dog in it (**** and wet dog smell ughh) so see no reason why it can't work for fag smoke

Same as mine but was the smell of rotten eggs. Got new pollen filter and neutrodol can from pound land and sprayed under the windscreen on the outside with the air con on full whack and than got a air con bomb from euros. Like mentioned above. And works well now

all done now, thanks for the replies everybody !!! no more fag smell
cheers

Reactions: voorhees