RS3 Spoiler 3 Door

I just used some super strong adhesive which you can get from most hardware shops, then secured it with tape until it dried

Did that just stick straight on top of the current "spoiler" or do I have to take it off ?

straight on top mate, can hardly tell its stuck on top though as its a great fit :D

LOL xclusive customz are just up the road from me, every time I drive past they have some hideous creations sat outside. They do a good job at spoiling nice cars. Each to their own, but not for me.

And that name is amazing

LOL xclusive customz are just up the road from me, every time I drive past they have some hideous creations sat outside. They do a good job at spoiling nice cars. Each to their own, but not for me.

And that name is amazing

surprised i havn't seen you around mate, well i probably have haha. Im up near Crystal Peaks

And that name is amazing

Lol take some :photo:

Reactions: wuta3
Haha lol come on do it, you can start a new thread, xclusive customz victim of the week. What cars do you mainly see? Some off them don't look too bad.