Black edition rear diffuser

keendean

Reaction score
I'm contemplating having the rear diffuser sprayed gloss back. How easy are they to remove?
I think the part new is £200 approx from Audi?

I'm wondering how much to have it sprayed? Would my old silver one be worth anything, as this could fund the black one.
Also if anyone has one laying about after a Rs3 rear upgrade-Shout :)

I know the front bumper part is approx £50 so cheaper to buy that, than have it sprayed.

Anyone else on here gone down this route? My car is in Ibis white, so think it finishes the car nicely.
Shame the updated rear lights are so much money, or I'd be tempted to go down that route too.

Is it easy to remove, did you have it sprayed, or buy one ready?

Is it easy to remove, did you have it sprayed, or buy one ready?

Body shop did it, so I didn't take part in the removal. They had the whole bumper off at the time anyway, so was probably vey easy to remove when 'on the bench'.

It was painted gloss black. I didn't buy one.

Do you have some pics? Did you have the front splitter painted too, or just bought the actual part? Cheers

12368437875_44e7f51af9_o.jpg

12368625823_dd2d31c7f2_o.jpg

12572765614_47f8748625_o.jpg

Painted front splitter myself, came out pretty good, needs re doing now though after 2 years of stone chips and weathering.

7227-splitter-gloss-black.jpg

I took off my s line lower spoiler and replaced it with a s3 and rs3 diffuser did it myself found it easy enough didn't need to take the bumper off

Looks good, now my car is clean, this is going to be my next mod. Have you left your mirrors silver?