• Icarus83

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • krisavant

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

crazyjay91

If in Doubt, FLAT OUT!
Reaction score
Right people, lets have a bit of fun with... Shot of the month (themed)! Be good to see some pics of everyones pride and joy's!

The rules are simple - It must be a pic of your car taken this month, not photoshop'd and based on the theme.

Theme - Countryside

GO!

Reactions: Phil-1 and SmoothAssault
******, I don't like to miss an opportunity to put pictures up of my motor but I'm in Wales and my car is in Scotland :(

Nice shots krisavant! Planning on getting my shot this eve! :)

Reactions: krisavant
Oops - Didn't realize the theme was countryside, my photo definatley does not apply.

Uploadfromtaptalk1395136506226

Mine in the fog last week in Salcey Forest. Over the weekend I collected a set of the A5 alloys that krisavant has (but in factory anthracite).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost, WOLF, crazyjay91 and 3 others
Left work late and was starting to get dark.. Dammit!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395178129717.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395178129717.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: Jordib
Just tried sharing mine and it was horrific quality, I'll upload one from the PC later :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395246458.258708.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395246458.258708.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: crazyjay91
If I go for my planned walk up Penyghent and Ingleborough on Saturday. I'll get a photo.

Reactions: crazyjay91
First mistake was taking the A6 out instead of the A4. Second was it was blowing a blizzard on ingleborough. No photo sorry.

Thanks for all the pics guys, I've posted the next one up in the general to open this up to everyone on ASN :)

Click here for April's

Maybe we need a poll attached to this, that way at the end of each month, there is a clear winner for all to see, or we could appoint someone who is not taking part to choose the winning shot. :) x

Reactions: barkclark
I think a poll is a good idea, although likes would work! A poll would keep it in one place and easy to see who's got more votes :)

Reactions: Sandra
I've merged the two threads, otherwise the voting thread will be lost down the listings.

This should be on every month from now on, great idea, will the be an end of the year award lol

Reactions: crazyjay91, TheDriver and Icarus83