cheap rev d diverter valve heads up

s3_sid

Reaction score
hey guys not sure if you know but you can get pierburg rev d diverter valves for the tfsi engines from euro car parts

i just got one on account for £29.94 inc vat a huge saving on what you can get on on account at tps for !

psi charge £45 inc vat for the same valve , just a heads up guys not sure what they are without account but worth badgering them for a good price they also had it in stock in my local branch

pierburg make the genuine item, if you pull the pierburg sticker off the side it has all the audi part numbers on it

so it is the same item that you buy from tps bar the sticker on the side

Can you get the part number off there invoice ? i am looking on the eurocar parts website now and its bringing nothing up even if i search the word pierburg

its not on the website i checked that , i just called up and gave them the genuine part number , and they cross referenced it , i think they call it a boost control valve

Think GSF do the same valve for same price. Need to call them to confirm, as it's not easy to locate on their website.

i think gsf has it down as a turbo pressure converter and its a rev g style or thats what the pic shows and they list it at £52.86 not sure at trade

no i dont think it will ! i dont know why it has made it self a link ? it must be something to do with the forum

Yes, pic is not correct. When I last looked they offered two models, which were both D type.
I bought the Pieburg.

i think gsf has it down as a turbo pressure converter and its a rev g style or thats what the pic shows and they list it at £52.86 not sure at trade