Where to go next?

kmYoung

Reaction score
Hi! First post new to this forum! So I've got a 2009 A3 Sportback 2.0TdiCR 170 Quattro, its now at 221bhp cant remember the Torque fig print out is out in the car. so basically where do I go from there I know the fuel pump and injectors are only good to 265 and I'm already pushing the turbo to the limit, so new guts will be needed for that! what would you guys recommend?

Thanks Kevin

I wish I had bought one instead! but I do around 1000/1200 a week in mine so a S3 was out of the equation

well it all depends on work really sometimes it sits for weeks then its back to those miles!
what you getting from yours?

Stage 1 map takes you to 300bhp-odd, 440nM torque. Mine was custom-mapped and is pushing out a bit more but forgetting all that, the S3 is a phenomenal point-to-point machine and with mild tweaking is a real weapon.

Reactions: s3_trev
I pretty good I seen a Tdi like mine well they started with a 140 and its now running 330bhp with 610nM but the power bands only 2400/4400 shame really

Not honestly sure. Around 310 or something like that maybe. Stage 1 Revo map with CAI.