Tomorrow is the day

leydster

Reaction score
Well after a two month wait I get my new A3 tomorrow. 1st audi and looking forward to it. Slight hiccup was that I ordered a 3 door and the salesman ordered a sportback. 5 doors for the price of 3 lol big question is do I pick up at lunchtime or wait till I'm finished work? I'm a car salesman myself and have a few cars to put out for month end but I'm excited at the prospect of getting new car

Reactions: Sandra
Good luck with your collection. Personally i would pick up after work, if you collect at lunchtime you will nly have limited time to enjoy. Look forward to some pics tomorrow. Enjoy. :) x

Well after a two month wait I get my new A3 tomorrow. 1st audi and looking forward to it. Slight hiccup was that I ordered a 3 door and the salesman ordered a sportback. 5 doors for the price of 3 lol big question is do I pick up at lunchtime or wait till I'm finished work? I'm a car salesman myself and have a few cars to put out for month end but I'm excited at the prospect of getting new car

Got to be pick up first thing, then to work, long lunch break to take it on a long spin, then if you have not enjoyed yourself return to Work! !!

Well the excitement has got the better of me so I've the day off on Thursday when I'm due to pick up my A3 - I'd try and book the afternoon off if I were you and take your time to enjoy the experience !

Month end to put cars out. No chance of day off and I've a pickup just before 6. I am off Tuesday Wednesday so I'm thinking do work. Get it all out of the way then get car. Can't wait

Reactions: Sandra
1.6 TDI s line in Daytona grey with comfort pack, advanced key, audi sound system and the hold assist

Sounds great. The 1.6 TDI in my Mk VII Golf (same engine) is so quiet and refined. Even on a freezing morning it doesn't clatter and revs well, feeling and sounding almost like a petrol engine. The Audi Sound System is excellent too; I love mine. The SD card reader has transformed our in-car entertainment. Daytona is a fantastic colour too.

Enjoy!

Picked mine up yesterday and the Daytona looks so nice when the sun hits it.

Ps can anyone tell me how to upload pics from my iphone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: m0sbf and bobinder