A3/S3 Photos Thread

Havn't been a audi owner that long but have made some progress

SG1L7724.jpg

V16 that s-line is stunning, simple but very classy mods. Mine should be looking like that very shortly hopefully.

Reactions: addicTT
Nice ride Smoothie.

Wish i didn't see it cause i'm questioning if i should have gone for a red A3 instead lol!

This red and black theme on an Audi is REALLY growing on me!! Weird because I was definately NOT feeling it before I signed up to ASN. This place is slowly corrupting me!

nice pics dude still cant believe i havent seen you around barry yet!!! and i looked at cars at jeff white when i was looking for my car !!! had my spoiler fitted and now looks ace oh and where did you get audi sport sticker !!??#

Pretty standard looking 2007 S3 apart from tints.
IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

nice pics dude still cant believe i havent seen you around barry yet!!! and i looked at cars at jeff white when i was looking for my car !!! had my spoiler fitted and now looks ace oh and where did you get audi sport sticker !!??#
haha i dont really drive around alot in barry just back and forth to work really , the asn sticker i got off ebay they are really cheap to i think for the 3 of them they were something like 4 or 5 quid http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Official-Audi...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335ec238df heres the link if that doesnt work just simply type in audi sport.net stickers and it'll come up i may have 2 buy somemore tho when i have my windows tinted as they will be ripped out

This red and black theme on an Audi is REALLY growing on me!! Weird because I was definately NOT feeling it before I signed up to ASN. This place is slowly corrupting me!
thanks man , hahaha dont worry it did to me too my car was standard before i joined this forum haha its a top forum tho much better than any other one ive been on

A few I took today. The car hasn't been washed for a month though! filthily.

01.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:
I know the new RS6 wheels are a marmite on this forum but :hubbahubba: Thanks for these shots Gee!
I'd consider removing your plate form the picture though as it's better to be safe than sorry. Not meaning to disrespect or offend anyone here :(

I'd consider removing your plate form the picture though as it's better to be safe than sorry. Not meaning to disrespect or offend anyone here :(
:iagree:i always do that or should i say i blank it out on my computer as above u never know
but nice rims tho matey i want a set really badly but the funds say no way lol

After a proper wash + wax.

Updated Alloys and s-line looks front + back!

It could use a drop but i`m not trusting our Greek Roads :)

img0107rn.jpg

img0109nl.jpg

img0116e.jpg

img0131c.jpg

Good pics mate and the car looks lovely!

I say go for the drop.
Mia xara tha eisai!

nice car have to admit black always looks best when gleaming and it doesnt look like its bad weather there like we get over here in the uk either lol

Hi

I keep thinking of smothing mine off too - I just went for the cheaper option and had the insert between the top and bottom grills painted black. Hopefully you can see it on my profile pic.

Sorry if this isn't the model you meant. :)

Some pics of my car:
mg4948.jpg

mg4957.jpg

mg4962.jpg

Seeing as we had such good weather recently, I properly detailed the car last Sunday. Washed, Clayed, Washed, Polished and then Waxed. This is the finished product. Used Dodo Juice Quick Detailing Wax, cannot recommend it more.

Any comments welcome!
Joe

After waiting since the start of April I finally picked up my new S3 today, MY11 Black Edition. Needs cleaning as I asked the dealership not to touch it. Sales guy told me he was very embarrassed to hand it over unvaleted but I'm happy it is completely swirl free :)

Rob,

just found this!! After seeing your car in the flesh today it looks even better than the pics show it! You have also helped me make my mind up in getting the '11 rear lights! looked fantastic!!!!!

Great meeting the two of you and im sooooo jealous of your car!