New Member Watching from the Sidelines

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Hello, gents- and ladies! I've been browsing your fine forum for a bit now, and I finally decided to register a couple days ago. I'm hopeful that you'll welcome an American without too much chiding. ;)

I spend most of my time on Fourtitude by the same name, but I've found myself watching the goings-on here to tide me over as I wait for my S3 to arrive. I've placed a deposit on a car and am #2 in line with a dealer who should have no issue fulfilling the #2 slot with their first allocation. It's not nearly as common in the US as it appears to be in Europe, but I have opted to buy without first driving the car.

Anyway, I'm just a casual observer for now but may have some mild requests for you fine folks once your S3 sedans start showing up. :D

-Brian

Reactions: First Ever Audi and Sandra
Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. If you do have any questions we will do our best to answer them.

Hi Brian, welcome to audi-sport.net. Join in, we are all friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

'HowDee' Brian, Welcome to you from the other side of the pond. Enjoy the forum.