Hybrid ko4

Jman

Reaction score
I am wanting a ko4 hybrid, but do most people buy them new or is there some where that I can send mine off to, and they turn it in to a hybrid? Thanks

You want dan from beachbuggy turbos. Believe he now has a site if not that facebook thingy has his details!!

Can't seem to find his details or get hold of him any where

I am having no luck getting hold of him is there no there companies that do the same? Or any one that's selling one?

Or has any one ever tryed turbo dynamics

Or has any one ever tryed turbo dynamics

I'm pretty sure some people have- maybe use the search function to find out?

Then throw out a few PMs to those that are running them asking for a review/update and if the'd recommend them

You want dan from beachbuggy turbos. Believe he now has a site if not that facebook thingy has his details!!

Odd, his website has been taken down and he does seem hard to contact. Hope all is well.

You're not alone mate, I have been unsuccessful after sending PM's to Dan. I don't like Facebook so i'm not on there.

Reactions: Adam P
Got hold of him today and he said he's not taking any more orders for a little while as he has too much on

Ah balls, i'm having a "rod job" done in July and was hoping to buy the hybrid before then. Maybe another provider is an option

He will probs be back doing them by then

Ok thanks mate, i'm sure other people out there do decent hybrids but most people on this forum seem to rave over Dans work

Dan mentioned the other day he planned to offer one Ko4 hybrid and one Ko3 hybrid as having a few options meant everything had to be made to order and he couldn't keep stuff ready to go out.

There are other hybrids out there but BBT ones get tge best reviews for reliability and power

There are other hybrids out there yes, but None of them have the same spec, and this spec is Critical to outcome.