vcds codes-remote central locking inop

wes68

Reaction score
Hi all,hoping for some help on here. Last week my central locking went completely & interior lights staying on,some dash lights too on my a4 cab 2.4v6 02 plate. Did a search on here & drivers door connector was favourite,so I pulled the rubber back & found the thick red/grey wire broken completely & the brown wire on its last couple of strands. I repaired these wires,everything worked fine & I was rather chuffed. However a day later I came out from work & my battery was flat,got the car jump started & went home with no further probs. Now I have an intermittent problem with interior lights staying on again,the hazards turn themselves on whilst im driving(I have to switch them off twice,then theyre fine & stay off) & my remote central locking dosent work again.Is it possible that the broken wires have damaged my convenience module in any way? With vcds plugged in im getting01330-central module for central convenience(j393) 37-00 Faulty. 01134Alarm horn(h12) 29-00 short to ground 01366-opened due to crash signal 35-00 01366 opened due to crash signal 36-00-open circuit. Any advice offered is much appreciated

The only advice I can give is to use paragraphs. This will dramatically improve the chances of someone else wanting to help you.