A3 S line to RS Grill????

That will not fit your car as it's for the facelift 2008 model onwards there is some similar on eBay for your shape that have the honeycomb style just have a look on there.

Reactions: Audi kid
Yours is a facelift model if such called 8P2 that grill is for 8p3 the 8p models are as follows
2003-2005 8P1 split grill type
2005-2008 8p2 big grill type
2008-2012 8p3 which is a whole new front end (facelift)

If you want an RS grill (Honeycomb) for your model car, it has to be custom built

Hi I was looking to install a honey comb grill on my 57 plate A3 S-Line wondering if there was anything I could buy or if I have to chop down another grill to fit? If so could someone please link instructions or a video on how to do this? Thanks

Reactions: Julian smith
Hi buddy I'm asking the same as every damn grill I like says it's for my car but not s line???
Very frustrating and confusing

Hi buddy I'm asking the same as every damn grill I like says it's for my car but not s line???
Very frustrating and confusing
You can buy the ones that say “Not for S-Line” etc... They do fit with a little modification!

Have you looked into seeing if you can change your bumper , I know a bit drastic but could be worth it

Here’s an image of mine fitted.

Attachments

• 812B3707-A7EC-4EE7-9A9C-9776F917497B.jpeg
    812B3707-A7EC-4EE7-9A9C-9776F917497B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 420
Reactions: ch1z64
Me also Quattro bud I have turbo back milteck with sports cat, pipercross panel filter, S3 intercooler, and stage 2 amd technic remap all waiting to go on, after I sort my accident damage and source a decent modded car ins policy lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Millzyy
That’s decent bud! What is yours? Engine wise? I’ve got the 170bhp 2.0 TDI, standard stuff really, ram air induction kit, decat, and remap, not much done engine wise other than maintenance... Cars making about 210bhp at the mo! Spent more money on the visual side of things at the moment, I’ve got the honeycomb grill, TRC splitter, LED lights, FL rear lights, currently running really low on cheap coilovers but will be putting it on bags eventually... De wiper, brand new 3SDM 0.06 wheels to go on, wind deflectors, tints on rears, im booked in to have the lights all round tinted, rear press plate, sticky front plate, and I think that’s it at the moment... Still got a few bits I want to do! About to order a front strut brace:)

Wanting to fit a aftermarket gear knob but can’t find anywhere the sells the stupid Audi fitment

That’s decent bud! What is yours? Engine wise? I’ve got the 170bhp 2.0 TDI, standard stuff really, ram air induction kit, decat, and remap, not much done engine wise other than maintenance... Cars making about 210bhp at the mo! Spent more money on the visual side of things at the moment, I’ve got the honeycomb grill, TRC splitter, LED lights, FL rear lights, currently running really low on cheap coilovers but will be putting it on bags eventually... De wiper, brand new 3SDM 0.06 wheels to go on, wind deflectors, tints on rears, im booked in to have the lights all round tinted, rear press plate, sticky front plate, and I think that’s it at the moment... Still got a few bits I want to do! About to order a front strut brace:)
Totally standard 2.0 TFSi quattro still going through bad stuff just done timming belt and chain, DV, pcv, o2 sensors, still not quite right so maf sensor next as running rich, no fault codes though?? Rolling road showing 185 so little under standard 197, once that's sorted I can get to work on all my mods with boost pipes should push 280,
May I ask have you modded insurance is so who did you go with as I need a few pointers on that

Totally standard 2.0 TFSi quattro still going through bad stuff just done timming belt and chain, DV, pcv, o2 sensors, still not quite right so maf sensor next as running rich, no fault codes though?? Rolling road showing 185 so little under standard 197, once that's sorted I can get to work on all my mods with boost pipes should push 280,
May I ask have you modded insurance is so who did you go with as I need a few pointers on that
Did you recently buy the car? Strange there’s no fault codes! Nice. I was stuck in the same boat bud, I couldn’t find many companies, I am just with LV at the moment.

Yeah got car back in September, I wanted to look at more as this one didn't ring quite true to me, but I'm 50 with a bit of wisdom and experience where as my girlfriend is 31 and she said we have to get this one
Now I don't like to say I told you so as I'd get a whack lol,
but we've spent as much as the car cost just getting it good and strong, but I think she's realised lmfao could of got an S3 for the money we spent.
Have you had a look at turbo boost pipes for yours a great value mod with good gains aparantly

Yeah got car back in September, I wanted to look at more as this one didn't ring quite true to me, but I'm 50 with a bit of wisdom and experience where as my girlfriend is 31 and she said we have to get this one
Now I don't like to say I told you so as I'd get a whack lol,
but we've spent as much as the car cost just getting it good and strong, but I think she's realised lmfao could of got an S3 for the money we spent.
Have you had a look at turbo boost pipes for yours a great value mod with good gains aparantly
Never ideal when you’re uncertain about a car, if I ever have to think twice I don’t go ahead with it! Haha that’s one thing you just can’t say to women, we all know they know what’s best... NOT! That’s frustrating, an S3 would have been a great purchase. I haven’t looked no, I will definitely look into them if that’s true:)

I will ping the link to you bud neuspeed do em but sooo costly,
Bar teck and CTS are more affordable, can I ask bud was it bumper off to do the grill how hard is it to do

Never ideal when you’re uncertain about a car, if I ever have to think twice I don’t go ahead with it! Haha that’s one thing you just can’t say to women, we all know they know what’s best... NOT! That’s frustrating, an S3 would have been a great purchase. I haven’t looked no, I will definitely look into them if that’s true:)
Have you heard of dark side developments? They are your derv tuning place to go, very helpful guys

1.jpg
EN

+351 251 648 217

MENU
> Engine>Forced induction>Hose / Piping>CTS Turbo 2.0 TFSI EA113 Throttle Pipe

CTS Turbo 2.0 TFSI EA113 Throttle Pipe
cts-turbo-20-tfsi-ea113-throttle-pipe-cts-it-500.jpg

PRODUCT SHEETCOMPATIBILITY SHEET
INSTRUCTIONS

199,99 €

179,99 € VAT incl.

Quantity