S Line - no fog lights?

AndyWilo

Reaction score
Picked up the car on Thursday (Sportback. S Line, S Tronic, Glacier White) and didn't notice till today there is no fog lights in the front bumper at the bottom. I do have the LED headlights and extra lights come on when the fog light button is pressed. I'm just not sure if this is right and as they are higher I don't think that they would light the road the same as normal fogs. My dealer is new to Audi and isn't very knowledgeable. Fogs aside what a beautiful car, very pleased!!

If you have LED headlights then the fog lights are built into the led headlight unit.

Picked up the car on Thursday (Sportback. S Line, S Tronic, Glacier White) and didn't notice till today there is no fog lights in the front bumper at the bottom. I do have the LED headlights and extra lights come on when the fog light button is pressed. I'm just not sure if this is right and as they are higher I don't think that they would light the road the same as normal fogs. My dealer is new to Audi and isn't very knowledgeable. Fogs aside what a beautiful car, very pleased!!

Once you select the LED lights you loose standard fog lights so is not a build error.

I have had an s line for a month and have separate fog lights in the lower bumper?

It's nothing to do with S-line, it's the LED lights that will have done it. They call them 'all weather lights' or something instead for the LED pack.