From A Renault Megane to an Audi A6

jacksims91

5th Gear
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I have finally got myself a real car! After 3 years of driving my little 1.4 Megane around and getting frustrated with the lack of power, doors and the freedom to tinker with it, I decided to upgrade to a 2004 A6.

I have already posted a couple of threads regarding upgrading my stereo to an RNS-E system, and LED interior lighting, but in this thread I will be posting pics to show my progress as time goes by!!

Here are a few photos of the old girl, please feel free to make any suggestions about ways to upgrade her!

Audi A6 Slideshow by Jack_Sims | Photobucket

First on the list form is to sell those Bbs wheels and get myself some OEMs. What do you reckon?

Jack

Looks tidy for the year, so a good starting platform.

What are the OEM rims on that, can't remember to say if they'd be better than BBS.

Surely the sound system needs an update, I haven't seen a cassette for over 10 years?

Reactions: jacksims91
Looks nice, I quite like those wheels. Different, but still maintain a look of OEM about them.

looking good. Ive just sold my C5. BTW Do you want some repair stickers for the climate control? PM me

The BBS items fitted are an OE wheel, If they were mine id just freshen them up with some new BBS carbon centrecap inserts.

Things that i personally would add include;

Getting some stereo pics and pull the HU and remove the old phone bracket on the left of it,
3 spoke S6 wheel,
Lows,
Remap & EGR delete,
Claybar, decontaminate, cut, prep, polish and seal the paint,
Wet & dry then polish exhaust (its actually stainless under all the sooting /carbon)
S6/ allroad door blades
Hubcentric spacers on the rear for more girth.
Audio

Enjoy!

Reactions: jacksims91