MMI Nav + Map Update

illingworth22

Reaction score
Has anyone here updated there Maps with Connect, MMI & Nav +? The reason I ask is that I logged onto myAudi and clicked on the map update and downloaded a small file to an SD card. When I put the SD card into the Car and tried to upday the car told me there was no recognisable media in the car's slot. I downloaded the full map option!

I did it the other day. When you say small file, how small. The full maps update is several Gb. Can't remember exactly but maybe 12GB

Not 12GB at all! I did it twice.....

Map Update Service ---> Complete Package ----> then hit the Prepare Package. It then downloads the following, downloader-6096273679.jnp which is only a 7.8kb file?

Not 12GB at all! I did it twice.....

Map Update Service ---> Complete Package ----> then hit the Prepare Package. It then downloads the following, downloader-6096273679.jnp which is only a 7.8kb file?

You need Java - open that 7.8KB JNP file with Java and it'll launch the Audi downloader.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and illingworth22
hello i just downloaded the new map update for 2015 audi s3 the maps installed right now on car are 2014 maps
i have a sd card 32gb its a .zip file 02110014.zip everytime i try it in the car it says no files i have done everything right what Audi says too do
i have to rename the file? or extension? to .jnp or something else? i did extract all the files into the folder and tried that ....it did not work. :(
i also try a usb flash drive no luck.
This is P.OING Me right off please help.
thank you.