3DR Roof liner change over?! Howwwwwwww

GaryStewart07

Reaction score
Really daft question here!! :sos:

Does the windscreen have to come out to change the roof liner? I've just collected a black one to swap out for a the beige one (yuk!) but when I tried to take it in through the boot I just couldn't see how without bending it and potentially breaking.

Also really struggling to find any how too guide on here despite numerous searches!?

Any help will be really appreciated :)

Windcreen doesn't need to come out, it goes in through the front door, I have a pdf from the audi manual if you want to PM me you email address. I was going to do this on my 54 plate till I sold it.

Also got instructions for the other trims if you need them.

best way is disconnect / unscrew everything lights handles visors etc then bend it in from each side with you under it and take it straight out through the boot its a bit fiddly with it on your head but ive done a few now

Windcreen doesn't need to come out, it goes in through the front door, I have a pdf from the audi manual if you want to PM me you email address. I was going to do this on my 54 plate till I sold it.

Also got instructions for the other trims if you need them.

That would be absolutely brilliant if you could please mate. I've got all the parts now and headlining just need to do the conversion and loose the minting cream (puke!!)

Untitled 1 zps189d33e7

Had yours Got à sun roof how easy was it just be careful etc

best way is disconnect / unscrew everything lights handles visors etc then bend it in from each side with you under it and take it straight out through the boot its a bit fiddly with it on your head but ive done a few now

Did you change over the rear view mirror?