Demon Shine

Leegaryhall

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just picked up my brand new S3 and want to ensure it stays in top nick.
Always used the Demon shine (pink spray in stuff) on my TT after washing etc, is this stuff actually any good or is it ruining what wax/sealant I have on the car?

I would say to ask one of the forum sponsors whos in the detailing industry. They will reccomend products that are best for your car. I use demonshine snow foam and personally im not overkeen on the quality. Especially when detailing professionals can get you better neutral products for less.

You have a nice new car so treat yourself to the right cleaning products for your cars needs and enjoy!

Hope this helps!

Also personally I prefer the meguiars range although a lot of forum users are currently using angel wax and the other popular polishes tend to be autoglym amd swissvax (lots of pennies)

Im sure the right person who has professional lnowledge will sort you out. I would reccomend checking out thepolishingbooth on Google and speak to Mike hes a great guy and will sort you a good deal!

After proper paint prep, I.e a full wash, decontamination and then polish. Apply a good sealant or wax or both in that order, never the other way around. A good quality quick detailer will suffice to keep your finish looking good after washes untill more sealant or wax is required, remeber the outcome of the detail is always in the prep, the most expensive wax on badly prepared paint will always look worse than cheap wax on properly prepared paint!! I've used the megs quick detailer, I'm now using chemical guys synthetic one, both are good, some don't offer any additional protection whereas others do!