Possible wheel help

novril

Reaction score
Hi all,

My Mrs has a red sline se avant 2.0tfsi with the DTM alloys, now I'm not really a fan of those so I'd like to swap them for 19" rs4 style alloys with friendly et, I have seen the 8.5 wide ones which I think Ightfield need spacers to look spot on, bit that's no problem.

So 2 things really. Any pics of a red non rs4 avant with the 19's on? Couldn't find any on Google. I have ordered some h&r 35mm springs to hopefully smooth the ride as she moans it's a bit crashy and our first little one is due in a few weeks. So those wheels on a slightly lowered sline would be perfect!

Second question, what would you value a set of DTM alloys at with tyres? Not the best condition really, bit of curbing but good tyres.

Many thanks chaps,

Mark.

Mines an sline with 19 rs4 reps on, again the wheels aren't in great condition and no adjustment to suspension but give you and idea what it looks like
7u6esamy.jpg
asydu3uv.jpg

Reactions: V6 Quatt and ruairi83
Perfect, thanks. They look awesome! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a decent set and hope I can offset the cost by selling the DTM's.

How would you rate the reps? Have you compares to a genuine set?

Thanks again,

Mark.

I bought the car with them on so can't really compare sorry. They are desperate for a refurb all four curbed from previous owner.

No problem.