345mm s3 calipers on 140 bkd with 288mm...

welshd1k

Reaction score
Picked up a whole front end setup for 125 deliverd... Calipers pads disks and stone guards / sheilds was so cheap I didn't stop to think ... Will they fit under my. 18" rims ?

Also random one will it be stupid if I keep my 256mm rear ? I did buy a set of 286mm carriers for 30 but then got told my calipers won't work with them ? As they have ridges on the back :(

So yeah

Will 345mm fit under 18's
And will it be major unbalance with 256 rears ?

I've just done this on mine fit fine but hoses need are needinng to be longer ones
And dust shield needed to come off as I felt was to close
What rims are you running ?

should do as s3 are 18"s get braided hoses as they will be a bit snatchy at slow speeds with your oem rear setup as well. cured mine. where did you find them at that price?

On eBay :) if you know what your looking for . Passat b6 3.2 v6 calipers or eos calipers are identical and the carriers from what I found on USA websites

Sweet hopefully fill my wheels and make it stop ... Lol 288mm catch fire if I push hard

On eBay :) if you know what your looking for . Passat b6 3.2 v6 calipers or eos calipers are identical and the carriers from what I found on USA websites

They are not identical, S3 calipers are far more sexy lol imo, and they look a bit bigger too. But for 125 that is a serious steal. Great bargain hunting