What are s-line springs worth?

rbailey88

Reaction score
Got a set of springs from my previous a4 b6 1.8t 190 s-line, removed all suspension to fit coilovers, though I may as well see what there worth and sell them on, any ideas what they are worth?

I sold my Eibachs for I think £80 (maybe £100 I can't remember) and they only had a few thousand miles on them. New they're just shy of £200 I think.

How many miles have they done? I'm sure you'd shift them at £50 plus postage.

Stick em on ebay and see what they go for but remember the sline springs are identical to the sports springs on the B6s so they won't fetch any premium

I'd be happy with 20/30 quid, they are just taking up space now! I'll stick them on eBay and see what happens, cheers lads

I'm after some springs. What mileage/condition are they? My springs are sagging on N/S/R so will change all four. The Eibachs I got off Quattro James might be too low for me as I tow a caravan.

You need to match the paint marks on the springs to the ones already on yours so the car sits the same. My rear ones have 1 blue and 1 green marks

ImageImage

Car they were off had 76k and 1 owner (mid 50's) and I put coilovers on within a month. Tried attaching a pic not sure if will work as I'm using my phone. I'd take 25 quid if you want them mate

Bargain!
Put mine on the bay for £60 and sold pretty quickly.
Sport springs like above.