Bubbling on arch! With pics

That's hard to do considering it's the coppers wife that hit me. There is no official police involvement.

Front arches are known for it on these mate

Is this issue not covered by the body warranty ? How many years did you get with the B6, I thought it was 12, but may be wrong ?
My understanding is that if the panel rusts through from the inside it's covered and Audi pay to fix it, I don't think a FSH is a stipulation either with the body warranty.

The general consensus is that Audi UK will just argue that its been caused by any other means than their manufacturing/painting process. If you want to appeal the decision, they ask you to visit an assessor, who just so happens to be appointed by Audi, at a cost of £165, IIRC. I believe most people have given up at this stage. 70/30 goodwill is the best Ive heard of.

Spoken to my insurer. They are going to pass it onto legal team and get the 3rd parties statement and diagram. Apparently he called my insurer direct to say I left the scene of an accident. What a d**k!

Well I just got another a letter from my insurer saying take 50/50 as both parties were reversing. But the witness statement says they didn't know the third party when they did! Also police attended, No they didn't as her hubby is a copper and she called him. No official police call was made. At the statement does say I was stationary for a few seconds as I was manoeuvring first before she hit me. Their diagram also shows she clearly was on my side of the road.